Saturday, September 08, 2007

SOGGY DAY

I woke up before 9am this morning.. I didn't set a clock, but my body told me it was time to rise and shine. Then when I did, it told me it was either raining or going to rain some time soon.
It was right.. My internal weather prognosticator rarely fails. It's a soggy rainy day~ coming down slowly but surely.
After a week of dry warm lovely days, we have rain again. Of course, I don't mind rain..no indeed. Rain now means we don't need a lot of snow to replace water tables later. Plants were looking a tad dry anyway.

So it's Saturday. What's on YOUR agenda for the day? I have several items to accomplish today and since the Tylenol has now kicked in, I'm going to get my day started.
The AQI is in a 'good' range.. no Action day today.. so I can move around more freely I'm sure.

Dishes are washing and I'm ready to start my 'routines'.

Have a super day.. don't let the rain slow you down..

No comments: