Friday, September 07, 2007

TODAY..

Over the last few weeks we have experienced cooling temperatures at night~ into the 50s and 60s.. a sure sign of fall. Temperatures during the day have been warm- high 80s to 90s.
It seems like each night the overnight temps are cooler and cooler. Leaves are definitely changing.

Today we shall have nearly 90 degrees again. The AQI has declared another 'action day' which means I should stay inside and not breathe the air outside.

This morning I have to go out.. I'm having an echocardiogram done at the hospital. I'll be doing just a bit of running around prior to this to make sure all the paperwork is in place for my LOA which ends Monday. Eh?

I have to admit, today I feel a lot better than yesterday. I hope the 'bug' has passed. Jane and Charlie got hit too... that's all of us except for Mandy... hmmmm
No headache today.. perhaps it's all over.

Time to get moving here.. it's nearly 7am
147 days to retirement.. I'm feeling more excited!

No comments: