Sunday, September 09, 2007

PUDDLE

Yeah.. it's a puddle.. if you look carefully, you can see the gentle raindrops falling on it.. same today. We have a soft soaky gentle rain falling. Nice.. I remind myself it's not snow.
72 degrees today with a high of 77~ I knew you'd all want to know. Rain in the forecast too.. tomorrow and Tuesday.

We are slow at recovery at our house.. John is back to work..Wendell isn't sure he wants to get up and move- he's not eating a lot these days. I've got some white spots on my throat- back to 4x/day Nystatin.
I just didn't understand why the yeast would show up again- not bad- I caught it in time, but I've been so good about the Candida diet. Then as I sat down and popped a piece of gum in my mouth, I looked at the wrapper.. oh, NO! I've been feeding the yeast in my mouth for about 4 days!!!! 1st ingredient: SUGAR! 2nd ingredient: gum base.. 3rd ingredient: GLUCOSE SYRUP!!! I might as well have eaten pure cane sugar! I guess that's about the closest I could come. I thought the gum was sugar free.. even though I'm not supposed to use anything SF on the diet.. I thought a little wouldn't hurt at this point... WRONG.
Not quite back to square 1, but pretty close.. I'm out of circulation till tomorrow.
Today there is one small white spot on my tonsil.. Arrghh!

Prayer requests are many.. please pray for the daughter in law of a friend of mine from Idaho- her name is Barb and she has had a posterior brainstem infarct. She is basically 'locked' into her body. She has her faculties, but is nearly totally paralyzed. Pray for her husband, children , and the family too. Insurance will run out and she will need care after the hospital.
Pray for Nicki too~ she is traveling to Chicago again this week for more treatments. Pray they will be effectual.

No comments: