Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Brrrrrrr


If there were any question before, it should be very clear that fall is here. This morning it's 50 degrees. Brrrrrr! It will only be 67 today... brrrrrr again! I believe I will think about getting out some of my fall/winter clothes- some long sleeved shirts to keep me warm.

Last night at work was good. It was very quiet- the opposite of the night before. In fact, at about 9pm, I was asked if I wanted to go home early. I did indeed.

It's Wednesday and I'll be going this afternoon to the office to take care of 3 patients. Tomorrow I'll have 7. I split the patients to 2 days to give myself an "ease" into being on my feet for many hours. I'll be glad when we get our new office. I'll have my own space again and a room big enough to do all the patients I want. AND.. after hospital retirement, I will be able to schedule any day I desire. LOVELY!

My coffee cup is empty. I suppose I should get on the move here. Routines await and then I'm ready for whatever the day has in store.

Have a super day, bloggers! Pray for us.. For Nicki and for Barb. Barb has been able to flex muscles in her upper arm and raise her head some. This is awesome news! Thank the Lord for his great mercy.

No comments: