Saturday, September 15, 2007

NO SNOW ...YET

I know... I know... what a wimp I am.. there is NO snow in the forecast, but at 55 degrees, I about froze my fingers off. Well.. not quite, but it is cold. I'll be wearing a jacket today to work.
Sure don't like to have winter come- where have I heard THAT before?!
I really need to change my attitude.. I HAVE to get through November and December and January.. then I can relax and not worry about driving in snow already.
139 days.. getting closer.
It is a most beautiful fall day anyway.. sunny and bright. It's just cold. There are big white fluffy clouds in the sky. We MAY hit 58 today before we drop overnight.
Pretty soon we'll have frost.. we came close last night- mid 40s. Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

I'm off to work.. have a great day.. wear a jacket and stay warm!

No comments: