Tuesday, September 04, 2007

FEELING SLUGGISH

I didn't do much.. but sure have felt sluggish today. I got up, called my patients for Thursday, filled out my LOA papers, took them to the doctor's office and then went to pick up my paycheck at the office where I work... On to the drive thru bank.. and home.
Other than making supper, I've been resting a lot.. and feel like I need more. Fatigue seems to be overwhelming me for today. I walked in the yard today a bit- 4-5 times just in front, and sat outside to talk to Wendy till I heard the neighbor start his lawn mower- so inside I went for safety.
I went to bed at about 8pm.. just couldn't hold my head up any longer.. headache.
I've had a headache for about 3 days.. I've been taking tylenol a couple times a day for it and it does help. From what I've read, when one is following the Candida diet and the yeast is dying off, headaches can occur.. I hope that's what this all is. I've been pretty careful about what I eat and drink. There are some things I can't change..like my coffee in the morning.

I've been eating a lot of the tomatoes from the garden and stumbled on something that has my mind boggled.. I can eat the whole tomato but not if it's refrigerated. Cold tomatoes just turn me off so fast. One bite and I'm done. A room temp tomato is perfect and desirable. Wonder what that is all about?!

Heading for bed soon.. sleep is again calling my name.

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

I don't like my tomatoes cold either. There is something about the warmth of a fresh picked tomato - especially when you can pick it and bite right into it.