Thursday, October 11, 2007

COLD AND WET


I just looked outside- it has rained overnight and when I opened the front door, I noted mentally that I'd need my jacket today. It's not gonna get a whole lot warmer today. They are calling for 54 degrees- chilly with gentle wind.
I'm feeling a good bit better this morning as I'm preparing to go to the office. The foot is still a problem, but less a problem than yesterday- at least I can stand on it and walk without crying.
I'm praying it'll last at least till I get done today.
Nothing much happening today yet- it's early yet- 6:30am.

Remember to pray for us. Thank the Lord for His answer to prayer for us and continue to pray my foot will be relieved. Pray for my patients today that their treatments will be effective and that no one will have reactions to it.
Thank the Lord that He is still in charge of the world and mankind. Pray for conversions in our world leaders and those in authority. The world news is not encouraging. Jesus tells us to 'fear not-I've overcome the world"..and THAT is where I really am encouraged.
May God bless you richly today.

No comments: