Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm not what you call sick.. just hurting. Yesterday was a good day for cleanup and I have 3 big trash bags to show my work. However, when I sat down last evening, I suddenly had a severe pain in my shoulder that led me to produce a war-hoop or primal scream that shook poor Wendell to the foundation. I think I may have dislocated it temporarily and in my panic and pain pushed myself against the file cabinet and pushed it back in place (not the file cabinet, the shoulder). It's very tender this morning. I had ice on it last evening and that helped some.
That and I seem to be more congested today than before.. ?dust? It kept me up a lot last night.
When it rains, it pours...
I'm heading for the shower with plans to go to church anyway.. I just hope the shoulder doesn't do it's trick again during church... that could be really embarrassing.

No comments: