Sunday, October 28, 2007

I've been trying so hard to be pleasant tonite.. I have to work at it because I'm just so exhausted. Gotta be the weather ~ everyone was the same way tonite.. and crabby too.
The night seemed to go on and on and on forever.. I think I worked 24 hrs in one shift.. ?
I asked to go home at 10pm, but the charge nurse thought I should stick around for while... so I didn't ask again.. she let me go at 11:10pm.. 15 min early.. for joy.
Things were painfully slow tonite.

I walked outside and realized that the temperature had dropped severely.. and now I see it's 35 degrees and heading for 29 tonite. No wonder I'm cold. I didn't wear my jacket either.. I'm stubborn too, ya know? But tomorrow is going to be different. I have my jacket out now and I'll be wearing it for the cold temps to come. I noticed the tomatoes aren't covered, so I guess Mandy has given up on them. I don't have the strength to go out and cover the plants now.
....sigh.......

No comments: