Monday, October 22, 2007


Yeah... I know... I am whining.. I just hurt and I don't like pain if I can avoid it. Compliance has gotten me to this morning with relatively little pain, but I know it's not gone yet. I feel the little twinges of pain in that shoulder and the twinge makes me cringe!
It's 45 degrees this morning.. it's chilly, and the very thought of applying ice to my already cold body leaves me wondering just how hypothermic one can become with an ice pack.
Today starts a week of gainful employment that I hope I can stall. It's not that I can't do my job, it's that I need some little changes made to accommodate my problem. Like moving a chart rack to a place where I don't have to reach over my head to obtain the heavy charts. I have my name in for the day off and I do pray they will let me off today. It's Monday and that means it doesn't look very good for a day off. Well, stranger things have happened.

No comments: