Friday, October 05, 2007


It was a good day yesterday.. all went very well at the office and today I am gainfully employed at the hospital. I'm wishing that I didn't have to go because we are having company tomorrow.
Pizza party tomorrow evening.. should be fun.
I just looked at the weather report and was a bit shocked to see it's going to be 88 degrees.. today, tomorrow, and possibly Sabbath. WOW! And NO rain in sight. Now, that is a great weather report for October in WPA.
I'm a bit sore today. I can't believe I wasn't yesterday after office- I usually am very sore after that, but it's all here today to make up for it. It really feels like it's gonna rain, but the weather prognosticator says otherwise.
Remember us with prayer please..
Pray for our family as they travel today and tomorrow. For Cory, Wendy, and family.. for Becky and Aaron.
Pray also for Barb and Duane and their family- for healing and restoration for Barb.
Pray for cousin Dave as he continues chemo for his cancer, and also for Nicki in Chicago this week for her treatments.
Remember our world and national leaders.. so much happening and so much evil is unleashed.
For hearts that would turn to Jesus for forgiveness.. for repentance. For revival of the American people.
119 days... moving right along.

No comments: