Thursday, October 25, 2007

WONDERFUL DAY


It's been a wonderful day.. Wendell and I decided to go out for lunch and then made a couple stops before going home.. fun!
I really love my days off, and in 98 days, I'll have a lot of them to play with.. so I got out pork chops (the ones we bought on sale last week) and baked them along with an apple pie! Oh, supper was so good!
It was chilly today.. but comfortable.. Our beautiful maple has lost all it's leaves, but the other trees all around it are still full of them.. another wind storm and they will all be gone. Sigh....
I keep reminding myself that I have to have winter before I can retire.. so I hope it's not a rough winter.. just enough to get me to January 31st.. then I'm staying inside till it passes...hah!
Today I also wrote my letter of resignation.. but can't send it till later in November. I'm anxious to get it all done.
Time for me to hit the sack..

No comments: