Tuesday, October 16, 2007


I really try every day to keep that verse in mind. Prayer is sooooooo important- a lifeline.
There are so many to pray for and so many issues to confront in our daily lives.. and then the world situation that would seem to be going from bad to worse to just plain evil.
I feel like I have to 'buckle my seat belt' every time I set foot out of bed in the morning.. it's being prepared day to day..
My habit is to check email, Drudge, and then later Beck to see what is happening.. I also look at the articles at the Jerusalem World News.. and others. Of course Ann Coulter is high on my list weekly and then the regular news I get the highlights. And yes, I do listen to Rush- I don't like his personality, but I do appreciate what he says.
It takes a while to go through it all, but I feel like I need to do this daily just to keep up.
It does no good to bury your head in the sand and pretend that things are just wonderful- they aren't. So I urge you to pray. Pray for your family, friends, and those in need. Pray for your pastor and the 'flock'. Pray for local leaders and world and national leaders. We need some open hearts here.
We are pounded every day by the liberal media.. attacked on every side by forces we cannot even see. God is on his throne and He alone is the answer to these problems if we but get on our knees and acknowledge him as Lord and our Savior.
Be vigilant and be prepared.

No comments: