Wednesday, October 10, 2007

S.O.G* with P.O.C*

Years ago, I remember my Aunt Re had a little picture album she carried in her handbag. It had the letters S.O.G. with P.I.P. on it and one day I asked her what it stood for.. "Oh, Marilyn," she replied, "SILLY OLD GRANDMA WITH PICTURES IN PURSE"!! What else?!
So here I am... In my generation, it's not 'in purse' but on the computer.. so I'm the SILLY OLD GRAMMA WITH PICTURES ON COMPUTER !
I love going through the photos. They give me such a lift, and today I can use a lift. So I'm sharing more pictures of the past weekend with anyone who cares to look. Hey.. it's MY blog and I can post what I desire.. and I desire to post pictures!


Making S'mores over a campfire.. Daniel and P3


David had Redpop.. Note his mustache..


Happy campers Eli and Aunt Mandy


Gayle found Uncle John's .. well.. not sure what it calls..?


Eli at the restaurant impressing the waitress


Annabelle.. what a cutie.
I do have some sweet grandchildren!



This one is for Daniel.. See? You do smile..
and it's a grand one too!!!

No comments: