Monday, October 29, 2007

Just look at our poor little tomato plant.. and one lonely tomato turning red.. maybe. Yesterday there were new blossoms and hope for the future.. hehehe.. now, just one lonely tomato and a very frozen plant.. it won't recover I assure you.
Usually a walk outside with the camera cheers me up and invigorates me to finish the day well..
Today, it was just sad.. leaves everywhere but on the trees.. (that's an exaggeration actually)..
But when you live on the edge of a big woods, leaves are EVERYWHERE in the fall.

Planning our Thanksgiving dinner here.. hoping it will be a good one. I've got the list of items for the meal made up and I've had offers for what some will bring..
Tonite we had mac 'n cheese... institutional style- home made. Wendell and I agree it's our favorite way to have it. We had left over peas and then some frozen green beans.. and we opened a jar of JJ's home made stewed tomatoes !!! Delicious!
I'm considering apple pizza for later.. anyone ever have it or made it?

No comments: