Monday, October 15, 2007

Today is my day off from gainful employment. That doesn't mean I'm not working, for I am indeed. I'm working on office schedules this afternoon and needed a break from it all. Things will work out well .. I know this, but I've never been very good at rearranging schedules any time or anywhere. I am solely alone in this. I have to get it right or there will be very unhappy folks calling me. **smile** I'm doing okay. The next 2 weeks are fairly under control and I'm now looking at the Thanksgiving week schedule which my patients all realize must change.. Thanksgiving is on a Thursday and so is the office day. Now, I could have one patient bring in turkey and one mashed potatoes and gravy, but the consensus is that they prefer their real families to the office family.

It's a beautiful bright and sunny day here in WPA.. about 66 degrees. I swept the leaves off the porch and walkway and enjoyed a little fresh air this morning.
Work last evening at the hospital was slow.. I left early. It's feast or famine there. I have to make note that the last admission I had was at 11pm.. someone must have heard me complaining?!

Despite the fact that I got out early, I didn't get to sleep till after 3am. I was finishing up a rather exciting novel by Joel Rosenberg called 'the Last Jihad'. Fabulous and exciting and worth the read!
I'm now ready to start another of his books called 'the Last Days'. I know it'll be worth the effort.

Back to work.. gotta call some patients to let them know about the schedule changes.. they will all be relieved!

No comments: