Thursday, October 11, 2007

I just wanted to add one more thing to my blog and then I'm heading for bed.
Thank you for praying for me. Your prayers were heard. I had such a great day today at the office with 11 patients needing infusions. I had much concern for this number of people in our little office not to mention the fact that yesterday I could bearly walk due to a flare up of fasciitis in my foot.
I got to work and got out of my car and stepped onto the pavement. The pain in my foot was gone.. and stayed gone all day.. just the slightest hint reminding me to always wear my supports in my shoes and then always wear my shoes.
The day went so smoothly I can scarcely believe it was a regular office day. All infusions went in with perfection and all patients did very well.
It also gave me an opportunity to talk to my employer about the power of prayer. He seems to be interested, but not sure. He is rather boggled by how well my day went. I told him it was because I asked for prayer from my family and friends and they supported me all the way. I explained to him about my fasciitis returning and how I needed help right now. He listened.
Pray that his heart will open to Jesus.
So thank you one and all for undergirding me all day- I felt it.

No comments: