Wednesday, October 24, 2007

WHAT'S UP DOC?

The rain has ceased, but the wind is blowing pretty hard right now. I looked outside to see leaves blowing by. Sigh.... Tomorrow the beautiful leaves will all be on the ground~ at least most of them. Sad to see them go.

I saw Dr Harry today.. check up and registering my complaint about my shoulders. OOOhhh ... they hurt!!!! He says we still need to look into Xrays of them and also an MRI...


Ah.. but the good news is that I am off the Advair inhaler now and that means steroids! Woohoo! He gave me the word today and it pleases me. He also gave me some stronger pain meds for the shoulders till we find out just exactly what is going on in there.
I have to get an authorization for the MRIs, so I can't get my appointment just yet, but soon.
Anyway, my lungs are sounding normal now with NO wheezing or crackles. I still have some cough and drainage, but not bad. I think I'll live.
I got my flu shot today too..

On the way home I stopped at a local farm and bought 2 bags of apples. MacIntosh and Cortland. I plan to make a pie. I was going to do that today but ran out of time.. so tomorrow is the day for sure. The apples are so delicious!

No comments: