Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just a tad chilly here.. 50 degrees right now with a predicted 40 degrees tonite. This entire week should be in the low to mid 50s for highs.. UGH.. you know that winter is not too far in the future. We are enjoying the warmth of an Indian summer. Wendell is feeling much better now after another bout of GI disturbance. Must have been something he ate? I don't really know.
I've been struggling with some physical problems too.. feels like rain.. no, feels like a hurricane coming! The pain is so intense that it's got the plantar fasciitis in my foot in an uproar and I'm having difficulty walking today. Oh, for joy. I'd ask 'what next?' but I'm afraid I'd find out.

On top of all that, I didn't sleep a wink last night.. now, why did that happen? I'd been doing so well with sleeping. Maybe it was my CPAP mask that kept sliding around on my face all night. It hisses so loud it keeps me awake- or perhaps the O2 outlet that was open last night too.. I was tired. Too tired to get up and examine the dopey thing.

So tonite we had left over pizza that we'd frozen from the pizza party. It was good. I am not very hungry, but it filled the need to eat.

Tomorrow is office day. I am a little concerned as to how I'm going to be on my feet for so many hours when my left foot is giving me so much discomfort. I have 11 patients to see. My assistant is out of town on vacation.

Well, not the best news to report today. Hopefully tomorrow's news will be much more positive.

Pray for us. Pray I'll be strong and healthy enough to do my job well tomorrow without pain.
Pray for Nicki and Dave ........ and remember Barb too. And Aunt Mary Jane who is at Harmar Village and alone.
Pray for our nation, for our leaders who want to remove the name of God from all around us.
"the fool has said in his heart, there is no God".. Abominable!
Pray our nation would turn our hearts to Jesus and be changed. Pray for revival. Pray our freedoms that have been disappearing one by one slowly.. would be returned to us. Ask for God's divine intervention.
Pray for world leaders to turn from their evil ways.

Tomorrow is another day..

No comments: