Friday, October 26, 2007


FROGS SINGING IN THE RAIN...
It's gonna be 52 tonite.. it's 53 right now.. I have the fan going. Air needs to move here. Wendell tells me that frost is coming this weekend.. Sunday and Monday. Sigh.. I was just noticing 2 more little tomatoes ripening outside.. and a bunch of new blossoms coming on. I'll have to try to remember to cover them this weekend so they don't get nipped. The plants have really slowed down to about 3-4 tomatoes a week, but they are still ripening. Wonder how long they will keep going if we can get through the frost?!

It's been a sleepy kind of day.. I could just drop where I am. Rain does that to me. I went to the post office to mail a package today and when I got home, I left my lights on. I just don't do stuff like that.
Wendell peeled more apples today and then wanted another apple pie.. I made him one. The crust was really good this time. I got a recipe from the internet that called for oil and milk.. hmmm never used milk before, but it was so flaky.. it melted in your mouth. Enough for me.. no more pie!

I think it's time for that nap I've been trying to take all day..



No comments: