Wednesday, October 31, 2007


I woke up at 7am feeling chilled. No wonder.. it's only 33 degrees this morning. Brrrrrrrrrrr!
I guess I should have put the extra blanket on the bed. Now what did I do with my granny flannel nighty?

I left the hospital at a little after 7pm last evening. It was quiet. I was falling asleep at my desk again. It's not that I don't get enough sleep- I do.. I just don't understand why I'm so dead exhausted these days other than the effects of the weather. I'd consider chronic fatigue syndrome, but there are so many others who seem to be this way too.. It's so annoying.
Just 93 days to go and I can sleep for 2 days solid if I want.

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

You probably need to get more exercise. Remember when you used to walk at the track? You were full of energy back then.