Saturday, October 06, 2007

PIZZA PARTY

Today was a day I've been waiting for.. when we had our pizza party. Such fun we had all day.
It was super exciting to think we had all of our children present and all of our grandchildren too. I was trying to figure out how many we actually had here today.. I think 30. That's a lot.. Zombecks bought the pizza- 12 of them! We ended up with 4 too many. They won't go to waste. Around here, cold pizza is a breakfast food.
Tomorrow we are hoping to have everyone in church with us and then head on back here to a lunch of ham barbecues followed by make your own banana splits.. WOOHOO!!!
I think before lunch we will have John set up a tripod and take our group picture.. all of us together. Who knows when we will be able to do this again?
I'm walking on air !!!

Paul 3 and Isaac ..


Wendell has Annabelle on the porch..
Paul 2 and Amy enjoying the evening.


Becky & Ray Cox joined us.. Cory is a baseball coach and Nathan Cox is a player-
an exceptional one, at that.
Becky is my brother Bill's daughter.

No comments: