Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hello... It's been a fine day today.. temperatures are moderate- it's in the 50s right now.
I got sent home from work early.. downsized.. that makes me smile.
Word from the Zombecks is that they landed in Arkansas and it was fun. I'm so glad the flight was uneventful for her first trip.
Tomorrow I plan to clean up around here a bit. I have so much to do yet. I'll be off till Thursday when I go back to the office.

Wendell is under the weather with GI problems tonite. Poor thing..

Autumn leaves are falling.. but the colors are not spectacular~ more drab. Too bad. I do note that the little pots of salad tomatoes have blossoms again.. maybe??...??

Here is the latest word on Barb:
Duane called last night to tell us Barb had had a good day. Some dear friends came bringing humor .

She spelled out "water plants!" I shared with Duane, that four plants are in bloom. Water does wonders!

He requested Prayer that the insurance would continue to pay. Tuesdays, are when the insurance make their decisions.
Pray Barb shows progress.

Continued thanks for your cards and gifts of love for her medical expenses.

May He abundantly bless you, today,
Love,
Nancy

That's about it from WPA where fall is falling, but the temperatures aren't.

No comments: