Saturday, December 15, 2007

96 DAYS...


No.. I didn't add days to my retirement schedule.. I'm still retiring in 48 days.. but in 48 days after that, SPRING arrives!! Can't wait to see flowers growing again.. all over! For now, I'll just be content to look at pictures I took last year.. they were extraordinary.

Today there is a winter advisory.. I'm not gainfully employed, but have chosen to stay at home today and keep warm. Wendell went out to pick up some Angel Food, but should be back before the winter storm hits this afternoon. Pray the storm will hit us lightly, that we can attend worship tomorrow. I miss it so much, and long to return.

I have much to do.. I'm gonna put a Christmas CD in the player and listen to uplifting music while I clean up the kitchen. Ahhhh..

Have a wonderful day

No comments: