Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's almost 5am.. I've been up since before 4am.. I didn't sleep very well.. not uncommon for me, but I have a full day ahead of me if my patients decide to come at all. Doesn't matter.. I still have to be there this morning early.
I am a bit tense about driving today.. Please pray for me- you know it's not my favorite time of year, though I deal with it year after year.
The advisories are still in effect here. In some areas it's canceled. How I wish it were here.
Just 50 days to go today. Not much time left with the hospital. Yippee! Then the only winter driving I'll have is on Thursdays when I go to the office.
Gotta go find something to put in the crock pot for tonite when I get home.. something tasty and quick. I know I'll be tired.

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

I was up before the sun and into work before 630am... wet and rainy, but no ice yet despite the fact that the temp was 32. They are pouring on the salt out there. Motor safely.