Monday, December 10, 2007


I could use a bubble bath about now. Ah.. relaxing in a tub of glorious bubbles and warm water!
How soothing can it get? I had my MRIs this morning.. 40 minutes of ear pounding, heart pounding.. squished to one side and then the other.. Trying to breathe in the tunnel...
Not my favorite thing in the world let me assure you. As it was, both shoulders are aching today and I normally can't lay on either side when that happens.. so I was flat on my back and when I got up my back was screaming and I was really dizzy.. Oh.. wonderful test.. hope I don't have to repeat it any time soon.

I left for my 12:30 arrival appointment at the MRI station at 11:15am figuring I'd stop at KMart for water and one other item.. I got in the check out line at 12pm with 2 people in front of me. 20 minutes later I got to the cash register to pay for my couple of small items and then headed for the MRI- 5 minutes away. Except that I didn't factor in the Christmas traffic.. and so it took me 15 minutes to get there. They took me right away. I didn't have any wait at all. So I'm done for now. I'll check results tomorrow in the office.

Not a bad day today.. no precipitation and just cold generally. Tonite Wendell and P2 will keep the grandkids while Amy, Joyce and I go to the Pioneer Girls party. It's a chocolate party! Woohoo! I am really looking forward to this one.
Gotta get going..

No comments: