Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Oh, rats! There is a winter advisory out for before dawn tomorrow morning until ?? noon?? or later.. Freezing rain, sleet and snow, accumulation of up to 2 inches.. and then rain..driving will be hazardous at best..
I'm asking for prayer here.. I dont' like winter driving in the first place, but to get all my worst nightmares in one morning drive is a bit much.. can't call off.. I'm it in the office tomorrow- there are 8 patients depending on me... and the staff too.
Just pray for traveling mercy on my behalf if you would.

It's getting colder.. 30 degrees.. it won't go a lot lower, but it's enough to cause havoc in the morning.

In just a couple of hours I'll be at 50 days to retirement. It's so exciting to watch the numbers go down every day.. and now I'm watching them go down in 10's.. in 2 days I'll be in the 40s !
So wonderful.. it can't happen soon enough. I just have to hang on for a few more days..
It's one of the hardest things I've done in many years.. hanging on for a specific date. I can do this!

No comments: