Saturday, December 29, 2007

It's been one of 'those days' today. The weather has my joints in an uproar, and I've had to use the pain meds and the muscle relaxers to get it all under control. It helped to have Wendell massage the sore points too.
I did accomplish some today. Not much, but some. I got the dishes under control and then made a pumpkin roll....

I don't often make pumpkin rolls.. they are high in calories and so delicious I can't stop myself from eating it till it's gone. This one is for NY day. It's in the refrigerator wrapped in saran. It looks sooooooo good!
I washed up a couple of little chests of drawers to put in the bedroom.. at least temporarily. 3 little units.. and I had to sit down during and after. It puts a strain on my back for some reason.
I didn't stretch or strain while I was cleaning them, but just standing and moving around trying to hit all the insides seemed to put some stress on the back.

I made supper and then made jello and some pudding for Wendell and me.

The jello is setting up.. we are having pudding right now as a snack. It's all sugar free, but tastes refreshing anyway.
Lots to do here yet tonite..
Gotta get moving on it.

No comments: