Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I seem to have had a little bug in the last 24 hrs. Yuck. Wouldn't you know it would be on my days off?! Well, actually I prefer it that way so I don't have to take extra time off work.. only 44 days to go and in a couple of hours it'll be 43. Thankfully I'm feeling a lot better now and ready to tackle the office in the early morning.
It'll soon be 5 days till Christmas too.. When I was a child, time felt like it stood still waiting for that day. Today these days go by all too quickly. I try to remember moments with my family. They are the most beautiful gift. And then friends too.. most wonderful !
At this moment, I should be in bed sleeping. I have the most beautiful piano music playing all night long on the computer. It was a gift from my friends in Maryland several years ago..The O'Neill Brothers. Everyone who hears the music (I take it to work with me too) comments on how soothing it is. I like to go to sleep with it softly in the background.

God bless you all..

No comments: