Friday, December 14, 2007

Happiness is....


Just exercising the power of positive thinking here.. hehehehe
Believe it or not, I feel better just looking at the flowers and having the thought of spring coming soon.. (not soon enough to suit me)

Happiness is knowing that spring follows winter every year.

I've finally hit the 40s ! WOOHOO!!!! Day by day.. biding my time.. gotta get through Christmas and New Years.. so close.. I just can't help smiling..

Happiness is knowing there is retirement within reach.


There is yet another winter weather advisory out this morning. Last night the advisories all warned of flash flooding. This morning my inbox is full of winter weather advisories for this weekend. Oh, no... not again! It's to hit Saturday and peak Sabbath morning with freezing rain again..ice.. and possible snow accumulations.. That's winter for you. Wendy says they had 8-10" last night and it was still snowing. Well, I guess there are some things to be thankful for..

Happiness is a mild winter with little snow and NO ice.



Happiness is Christmas morning with children and the ones you love most.

No comments: