Wednesday, December 12, 2007


I know I do a lot of whining.. but I got the results of my MRI tonite and there is pretty solid reason for all of the whining I do. The left shoulder has a sac of fluid on it.. and tendonitis.. but the right shoulder is my problem.. it's got a rotator cuff tear. Not one that can be fixed with physical therapy, but one that requires surgery. I had the MRIs done this month just in case I'd need that surgical intervention. I don't want it in January.. I hope to limp along until I'm retired and then hopefully as soon as I can get on a schedule after that. I'll be making an appointment to see the orthopedic surgeon soon.
Needless to say, I'm so very sore in both shoulders. My doctor employer tells me that the left one can be injected and then ice, Aspercream and a little PT would help it along. No matter what, I'm not going to be doing any lifting for a while I'm sure.
Now I'm going to have to discuss being off Plavix with my neurologist. He isn't going to like this any more than I am.
It's been a long night at work.. I'm tired and need my comfy bed.. more later

No comments: