Thursday, December 06, 2007

BRRRRRR....IT'S COLD!!!



Whew! It's cold. Yeah..here I go again growling about winter.. you might as well get used to it.
Single digits this morning.. 5 degrees I think. Didn't matter.. even when it warmed up to 21 it wasn't really warm even in the sun. I'm thankful for the operating heater in my car.

I have the little heater on in the bedroom. It says it's 55 degrees in here.. I'm certain that is correct and I'm snuggled in my warm fleece robe to keep the icicles from forming on my nose.
What to have for supper... hmmmm... maybe take out if I can get Wendell to go out in the frosty night. It's hard on him by times, so I don't ask often..Thursdays are hard on my back, though today it's not too bad, so I don't usually have supper made ahead of time. Gotta raid the cupboards or freezer to find maybe....soup?

We had a great day at the office today.. one pt had a problem, but with skill and swift action we averted a major problem and all went well after.

A weekend of gainful employment at the hospital is coming up.. 57 days today, and today is nearly ended. Hooray!!
Monday I have an MRI scheduled at lunchtime. My shoulders need examined soon. I've been holding off till there is enough time to see an orthopedic doc if I have to. I want to wait till I retire if I need surgery. I don't think I will, but gotta be prepared.

Have a super evening.. I'm going to do the same.

No comments: