Monday, December 03, 2007


Monday.. It's a blustery day.. windy, 33 degrees (almost the predicted high of 35), and there is light snow falling here in WPA. At least it's not ice, and the accumulation is negligible. I can deal with this.
Lots on my plate today.. shower, dressed, and then the ton of phone calls I need to make... as well as getting my office schedule settled around for Thursday. I can hardly believe 6 days have gone by and I've filled them all to the hilt. Tomorrow I return to reality with gainful employment. UGH. 60 days today... till , well, you all know. (( smile))
I'm also headed to see the grandkids today after lunch. We are going to give Mom a 'day off '.. I'm looking forward to this. I hope Amy is too. She'll have the chance to go shopping at her leisure or just take a nap if that's her choice~ or both. The plan includes bringing supper tonite for them also.. Fun! Time is limited for this in December, but after January, we should be able to do it lots more frequently with at least one day a week scheduled for this.

So.... I better shut this computer down and go get my shower while I have the time yet.
Have a super day bloggers.. catch ya later!

No comments: