Monday, December 03, 2007

BBRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Roads were getting nasty as I came home from Paul and Amy's tonite.. they have more snow than we do.. but roads were getting icy too and I watched other's slip and slide around on it.
Uh.....have I mentioned lately that I really don't like winter driving?
It's 27 degrees right now and going down to 24 tonite with 2-5 inches of that nasty white stuff that causes traffic accidents.
My little heater is on and keeps me nice and cozy.. but I'll be snuggling down into my bed shortly and that will be sooooo nice!
I pray roads will not be bad tomorrow when I go to work. It's my worst nightmare.
I don't like winter... am I being repetitious? Sorry... it's just on my mind...

The good news is that I called about my insurance for when I retire, and find that for a small price I can have my dental and eye coverage continued as it is now. Wow!!! Great news!
Nothing will change.. I have all the full coverage we will need for the two of us. My dentist was trying to get my last major work done before I retire, but this will now be able to be spread out some with the full coverage I now have. Yippee!!!!!

Oooooooo....I just looked outside....there is at least an inch on the ground now... hope it stops soon.
Headin' for my cozy bed.. good night all...

No comments: