Thursday, December 20, 2007


It'll soon be time for me to leave for the office.. my favorite place of employment. 43 days left at the hospital though, and that also gives me great joy. I've spent enough years there. It's someone else's turn to do my job. ((((smile))))

It's cold out .. 27 degrees, but only a 10% chance of precipitation, so I think I'm pretty safe. Of course, there could be surprises, but for now.. nothing.
I finished a small craft for my co-workers and doctor employer for today. It's little tractors made with Rolos .. kinda cute. I always try to take something small in for everyone. I think last Christmas I took in brownies.. yummy. I got a nasty blister from the burn from the glue gun. I shouldn't handle stuff like that at 5am.. oh, no no no...

I have 2 favorite things to do around this time of year.. One is to go to a train display with the grandkids and the other is to go to Hartwood Acres to see the light display. Fabulous! It's hard for us to get these things scheduled, but we shall attempt it. Wendell has already promised me a trip to Hartwood. Maybe NY eve?

It's almost 7am and I need to get my face on and teeth brushed and flossed for the day. It takes me only a few minutes, but I feel so much better once these things are accomplished.

Have a wonderful day bloggers!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!

No comments: