Thursday, January 10, 2008


After a wonderful day at the office.. thank you all for prayer support.. I got home after 5pm, slurped down some home made leftover potato soup and layed down on my bed for a nap.. It was 10pm when I woke up all achy.. it's raining. No wonder I ache. It's 40 degrees and tomorrow should be around 45. Not bad.. I am praying for a winter that holds off till at least February.
As far as the office went, everything went very smoothly all day and my assistant and I are getting more organized.. adding to our schedule more patients in the same time block to keep us going. Next week we have 14 scheduled and possibly 2 more to add. According to the schedule, we should see the last patients at 1pm and be done around 3pm.. still not back as far as desired, but some folks have to have the later appointments for work reasons.. I try to accommodate them as best I can.



I'm looking for spring.. It feels like it's in the air, but I know we haven't had the worst of winter yet. In fact, it's been a fairly mild winter so far.

I'm headed for tea.. and some toast to dip in it so there will be no chewing.. I remember having that many mornings as a school child.. yummy.. and wonderful memories.

No comments: