Sunday, January 13, 2008

DANIEL IS 7, AMY IS...

It's been a wonderful day. We did get to church today but didn't stay for the fellowship dinner. We were more than thankful to just go to church.
We came home and had grilled cheese sandwiches and soup.. mmmm great! I let my sandwich set in the soup until it was mush, and then ate it right up.


Today we decided to have a little birthday get together with the family. It is Daniel's birthday later this week quickly followed by his Mom, Amy. Daniel is 7 , Amy is an adult and I don't list ages unless I have written consent...(((((smile)))))




Before we had supper, the kids gathered around the television to watch Star Wars..


This is part of supper..Pizza.. it went fast, and I understand it was good.


We sang to Daniel


And to Amy.. she blew out only 7 candles. We took pity on her and let her go at that.

Presents came next.. and ice cream and cake.. I did have some though it's not written on my diet anywhere. At least I didn't have to chew it!

No comments: