Thursday, January 17, 2008

WOW!



DAYS TO THE END OF THE MONTH AND
LIFE BEGINS
ANEW!

Here's the score:
Just 4 more work days in the next 15 days..One of them is a PARTY day, and I would guess they will ask me to stay home on the 25th which is my last scheduled work day. I'm ecstatic!
This weekend is my last weekend I will ever have to work. Thank you Lord for the shower of blessings!
Today is office day and my assistant and I have the most patients today that we have ever done in the office. I believe the count was 15.. or perhaps 16? YIKE! We have been doing 'dry runs' of this scenario in preparation for today. It's going to be like this from now on apparently. We have to make some changes this morning, like commandeering one of the doctor's exam rooms to accommodate our patients.
Pray for success today in all we do. Pray the patients do well without incident, and that our hands would hit the mark on the first tries starting IVs.
I'm still a bit tired from this week. It's been a long one. It won't be over till next Monday when I am off and can relax a bit.
Time is going by quickly .. I have to get ready for work.
Have a wonderful day bloggers!

No comments: