Sunday, January 20, 2008



BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! It's cold tonite! Good thing I dug out my warm gloves when I left for work.
It's sooooo cold! Single digits tonite- 7 degrees predicted. AND the wind chill advisory will make it about 10 below zero! Now we're talking winter. I drove to work today in a white out. It was hard to see where I was going.. big huge fluffy flakes falling as fast as the windshield wipers could go.
Tonite I noticed it's all gone. The sky is clear, and the moon is so bright I didn't need any lights on at all. The stars are all out in all their brightness.. "the spacious heavens declare the glory of the Lord" for sure!

It's now 12 days till the end of the month and the separation of Marilyn from the hospital. Yippee! Moving right along. Now that Saturday is over, I'll be counting scheduled days left of work which now number 3. Such joy !!! One of the days is a fun day when they will let me go home early.. the last day I may have to work. Friday the 25th is the very last scheduled day I have, and if my shoulders don't improve, I'll not be at work then, but try to schedule another round of physical therapy.
It's kind of frustrating dealing with this ol' body aching, and yet my whole body shouting for joy at the prospect of retirement.

Eli is crawling now. Into everything?.. Our Valentines will be coming mid February for a week visit and then a retirement dinner for Wendell and me. Can't wait!!! Isaac is really into Star Wars and will be thrilled to join his cousins playing SW games.

Pray for us.. pray for healing of my shoulders. Remember Nicki and Dave... Barb....
And Sandi who is ailing the past couple weeks. Remember Uncle Bob and Aunt MaryJane too.
Pray for drive-able weather for us in the next couple weeks at least.. traveling mercy going to and from our appointments. Pray for speedy healing for Harold Harrington.. he just had heart surgery. For those in need.. for those who are afflicted..
Thank the Lord for his mercy, his love and for keeping us safe
Thank Him for the great progress Barb has made thus far.
Today is the Sabbath already.. go to church and give God the glory today!


No comments: