Monday, January 07, 2008


It was another good night at the hospital last evening. All went well even with admissions. There weren't many, and I believe I had 3 .. all after 7pm, and well spaced. Too bad that can't happen more often.

It's 55 degrees outside and to be 64 today. WOW! Springy type weather.. but I'm not fooled, this is just the annual January 'thaw'. February will bring the bad weather, which is really not bad as it is a necessity to have the cold spells to kill the viruses floating around. Have you had a flu shot?

Today is my appointment with the orthopedic surgeon. I don't believe I'll have the surgery, but I have to make the visit anyway. Wendell and I plan to go to lunch and then he'll go with me to the doctor.. More on that tonite.

I believe I have 9 more working days to go.. Yippee!

Have a great day, bloggers.. pray for us please..

No comments: