Saturday, January 12, 2008



Just a mere 20 days to go! I discovered today that I still have 20+ hours of vacation time left.. that's 2 days.. I'm using one one the 29th as a final day.. but perhaps I can get that Monday as a vacation day. There are 3 secretaries scheduled, and I'm the odd man out again.. That would bring me back to the 25th as my final day.. oh.. gotta check this out on Monday.

I'm fighting a virus. I think I have it licked now. It started last evening and was bad around midnight. I took some meds and again this morning, and by afternoon started feeling more like myself. I'm still sluggish and beat, but I do plan to be in church in the morning.

I even went out shopping for a short time today. The fresh air was good for me.
I still have a bit of clean up for tomorrow when the family will get together for cake and ice cream and pizza for Amy and Daniel's birthdays. It'll be nice when we can celebrate them on the right days. My schedule always interferes, and the family has always given me the pleasure of celebrating 'around' the date.

Gotta hit some hot spots... later gator!

No comments: