Sunday, January 06, 2008



I can honestly say that last evening was one of the best evenings I've had at work for a long time as far as staff and workload go. The charge person sets the pace for the department, and if she/he is comfortable and confident in that spot, things tend to go well even on the worst of days. The same goes for the secretary who actually keeps things running smoothly as long as he/she doesn't become totally overwhelmed. Last night was the perfect example. Patients were unruly, and the suggestion of a full moon was brought up, but the department ran smoothly otherwise.
I am gainfully employed again today, though I'd rather be in church. This is definitely one of the things I will NOT miss.. work every other weekend. One more working weekend to go.
I never thought I'd get this far, but here it is.

I'm thinking about things we can do for Gramma Camp this year. I'm considering a paper tepee or a cardboard castle.. any thoughts on that? These would be lifesize and large..
Do you remember pet rocks? I think we should do that too.. I think they are cute!
Perhaps newspaper baskets?

Time to hit the shower..



No comments: