Monday, January 07, 2008

WHERE DOES IT HURT?



No, this wasn't me today.. I actually welcomed the 2 shots in both of my shoulders that now have the pain under control. As anticipated, no surgery will be done at least in the near future unless I really do something dumb and mess it all up. My orthopedist looked at the MRIs and the Xrays and saw what he was looking for after taking a brief history from me.. spurs! YIKE! Sharp little spurs that scratch away at my rotator tendons from both sides and finally cause a tear. He is opposed to surgery right now though he has not ruled it out for future of course. But for now, the cortisone injections and then PT 2-3 x a week starting next week. He thinks this will take care of the present problem. I am encouraged.

Tonite we are having home made potato soup.. I just tasted a sip of it, and it's probably the best I've ever made. Oh, so very yummy! Wish I had a recipe for it.. or at the least , had written down what I put in it..
I guess I'll go try a bowl... mmm mmm good!

No comments: