Sunday, January 13, 2008

CROCHET AND COLD

I finished the 'granny out of control' afghan and gave it to Amy for her birthday. I think she liked it. It really had a beautiful color. And I forgot to take a picture of it..but I'll ask if I can do that this week when I'm visiting and keeping the children.
While I was finishing it, David wanted to try his hand at crochet.. he just may be another member of our little group who likes to do so.
I showed JJ my afghan, and before she left, she too had picked up the afghan 'bug' and was planning to buy some yarn.
Mandy is also working on her 'granny out of control' afghan. She loved the idea and hers is totally different in color and tension. It's just gorgeous.
I want to spend some time with Joyce on Wednesday showing her how to get started.

When JJ left tonite, it had begun to snow.. there was about a half inch. I sure hope that will be all we get. I am gainfully employed tomorrow and Tuesday.. By Wednesday I may have only 4 days to work yet.. at the moment there are still 7. I'm hoping to take one day as a vacation day.

No comments: