Tuesday, January 15, 2008



days to retirement
14
days to my last day
6
scheduled days to work


It was rough last evening. I was pulled to another unit where the post op patients were coming as fast as they could move a cart. Admissions were abounding! I believe I did 8 as well as other orders too. The total knee replacement patients (4 of them) take over an hour to do one set of orders! It was sooooooo busy! Thankfully there was another secretary.. and others to help with these charts. I did one total knee chart, and other than taking supper and one short break, I worked steadily till 11:45pm.. overtime again. It surprises me that in the past few years I've had NO overtime, and on the 'home stretch' to retirement, the last 2 work days I've had overtime. Well, I'm not complaining. Every penny helps.

I bought more yarn at a sale yesterday. It's variegated browns , beige, and then dark brown. I also got a huge skein for Joyce that is scarlet. I hope she likes red! I'm working on an afghan for Annabelle since she seemed to like her mom's so well.

No comments: