Thursday, January 31, 2008


The weather prognosticator says we're in for a nasty night with an ice storm, sleet and snow. UGH. The good thing is that I could be driving home in it, but as of today, I no longer have that hanging over my head.. I am officially separated from the hospital as of today.. other than my pension and benefits.
It was a great office day. Kathy did most of the patient work, and NO ONE had any problems along the way! With her working along side of me today, I was able to catch up on paperwork.. a ton of it. I'm so thankful for her expertise and willingness to come in on Thursdays to assist me. The schedules are overloaded and the only real problems are room in the refrigerator for our biologics and parking. That will be relieved in mid June hopefully when we move to our new office.
Once again, I do thank you one and all for the prayer support. I couldn't do my job without it.

I got home around 4pm tonite.. earlier than usual. I made Wendell and me some macaroni and cheese and Harvard beets. I try to make them when the Z's aren't around, as they don't care for the beets. Wendell and I enjoy them so very much.

I've been up since 4am and seem to be making a lot of errors in my blog.. so I think I need to 'hit the sack' for a nice night's rest.
Good night all...

No comments: