Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR


January 1, 2008.. that's today! Happy New Year wishes to all my family and blogger buddies!
Joyce and I watched the big ball drop in Times Square. On the TV, that is.. we aren't crazy enough to make that trip to watch a ball come down at the stroke of midnight. No, I will watch it on the TV..
Today we shall enjoy the company of our family with a noon meal. As per tradition, we have sauerkraut and pork and kielbassi with mashed potatoes. Paul made the kraut.. it's always delicious. Thanks Paul !!!
Joyce is going to help me set things up in the morning. We have lots of food here and it should be more than enough to feed a large crowd.
Resolutions anyone?
I have my own "list"... I'll not share it yet, but perhaps tomorrow. I'm tired and need to sleep.

No comments: