Saturday, May 13, 2006

AFTER THE RAIN

"And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord; It shall rejoice in His salvation." Psalm 35:9

Good morning all you happy bloggers! It's a beautiful day- the rain that soaked us all day yesterday and the day before is now passed and a new day has dawned! I'm feeling mighty joyful and thankful for it all.
It's been a busy week here with working extra for me, Wendell back to work and doing so well, and the honeymooners back and starting to clean out the upstairs.
We have a new friend too- a cat named Spiderman. He's black with white socks and a stripe of white on his belly. He belongs to John and Mandy. He's friendly, but as with all cats, remains somewhat aloof. I'll post some pictures of him later.
Have a great day all, ........keep praying!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»