Tuesday, May 16, 2006

FROGS,CHOPS,THIS & THAT

I can hear the noisy frogs/toads outside my window. The ninnies are trying to raise a family in the puddles in the driveway. They sure are noisy critters- and not very smart..



Tonite we are having smoked pork chops baked with crushed pineapple, mashed potatoes, and fresh asparagus... mmmmmm Too bad Mandy had to leave for work so early. John got a call right after she left to call him in early today and tomorrow too. Rats!
It'll be just Wendell and me tonite I'm afraid. I'll be making plates for them to have when they get home.
I was so happy to get a call from the hospital to tell me I could be on call till 7pm tonite. That usually means that I'll be off for the rest of the day. Hooray!!! My foot isn't cooperating well today and though I've had ice on it all day, I think the rain keeps it from healing. That's just my opinion.
I haven't been idle, however, and have accomplished a bit in the bedroom - putting papers away and filing, as well as making dinner for us all. I'll try again tomorrow.
Lots to do here even sitting down.
Have a great day everyone, stay dry and warm.. Keep praying- we still need you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure would have loved to be invited to that dinner - sounded SOOO YUMMY!! :-}

Jemit said...

YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE.. FOR SUPPER OR ANYTHING!!!!!

Anonymous said...

GEE THANKS - BE RIGHT OVER! ;-}

Jemit said...

I'll leave the light on for you..