Friday, May 26, 2006

COUNTDOWN

Oh, boy...... the countdown is on! It is just over 48 hours before I start my vacation. I'm so excited and happy to be able to visit with my Valentines. And then, in 7 days, I'll be leaving for Maryland and visiting with Rick and Sandi for several days- more excitement!
So much to do before leaving. I've got a couple of my infamous 'lists' going here for today.
I guess I'll scratch the one that has "wash car"....it's raining and there is more promised for today by the weatherman.
I need to wash out a few clothes and then get some supplies for Wendell while I'm away.
Tomorrow I'll be gainfully employed one more day this week, and then I'll be leaving. I'm hoping the traffic won't be heavy on Sunday, and that most everyone will be going where they are by then.. it is Memorial Day weekend and begins today.
Anticipation......
Have a great day despite the rain..
Continue to pray for us if you would.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Mom~ Do your wash here! And then we will do it again before you leave for Schneiders.